Range of plain close contact squares that is anything but plain!
Designed for the active horse, offering style, durability and maximum fabric performance. A number of innovative design features have been incorporated in this a fantastic pad.
The classic Close-Contact cut from LeMieux is designed to fit a wide range of more forward cut jumping saddles. Now one of the most iconic jumping pads with its high wither, elasticated D-Ring tabs, signature teardrop girth protection area and swept back profile. These saddle pads offer a very sleek and professional look to anyone saddle. The premium cotton top side is complemented by new super soft Bamboo lining which absorbs & controls sweat under the saddle and is beautifully comfortable and secure – minimizing friction even on sensitive skinned horses. Girth keepers incorporate inner locking loops to offer more girthing options.
These top end designed pads are ideal for everyday or competition use. They also looked great when combined with a LeMieux Half Pad creating a very smart look.
The new super soft Bamboo inner lining has extraordinary properties: Exceptionally soft & light with a similar feel to blend of cashmere & silk Breathable & cool to wear with natural wicking, deodorizing & anti-microbial Often described as having the strength of steel with the softness of cotton Incredibly hydroscopic; controls sweat, absorbing more moisture than pure cotton & polyester fibers Easy to wash and dries faster than normal lining fabric
- Exceptionally soft & light with similar feel to blend of cashmere & silk
- Breathable & cool to wear with natural wicking, deodorizing & anti-microbial
- Often described as having the strength of steel with softness of cotton
- Incredibly hydroscopic; controls sweat, absorbing more moisture than pure cotton & polyester fibres
- Easy to wash and dries faster than normal lining fabric