The Cavallo Built-Up Pad has additional padding over the wither area to adjust the position of a Western saddle that tips. Use this pad to balance a saddle that would otherwise incline to the front. (Take care not to tilt the saddle too far back on the loins). The Built-Up pad provides a Tri-Density Solution for saddle fit and comfort: 100% Merino wool on one side, closed cell high-density foam on the other, with a layer of slow-release open-cell memory foam in between. The unique layering of the Cavallo pad arrests concussion within the pad before it reaches the horse’s back. This provides cushion and support for the muscular system where reflex centers lie. The high integrity foam is thin to allow the horse to move freely and unrestricted. The Cavallo therapeutic Built-Up Pad is lightweight, reversible, and has a ventilated spine for even more cooling and comfort.
Due to the product dimensions or weight of this item, additional shipping charges may apply and/or this item may be excluded from free or reduced shipping promotions. Shipping charges will be added to your cart at checkout.
- Length: 30″, Width: 32″
- EASY CARE: Hose off, line dry. Do not machine wash
- Combined open and closed cell foams retain memory, absorb shock and reduce impact
- Redistributes weight off the bones and onto the muscular structure, enhancing the gullet function
- Alleviates saddle fit problems and increases freedom of movement
- Eliminates pressure points and back pain and increases freedom of movement
- Reversible with merino wool, thin, aerated, breathable, lightweight, durable and washable