The stirrup bow is made of aluminum, while the opening arm is made of a special polyamide material. The stirrup pad is made of polyamide, too, and the tread is fabricated from stainless steel. The “AluPro” model, in principle, provides the same safety function as the Arena “HiFlex”, but it is based on different materials.
- Unique, stress-actuated locking and release mechanism located between the lower end of the outer, pivoting stirrup arm and the foot support plate/tread
- Easy and reliable “one-click” re-engagement of the stirrup locking and release mechanism once triggered.
- Due to its design and construction which is based on flexible polymers, the stirrup conveys a less rigid and much more comfortable feeling to the rider than with conventional products
- Considerable benefits for the rider: strong relief of foot bottoms, ankles, knees and hips
- Therefore, also very interesting for riders suffering from orthopedic problems.